5 things on my mind right now:
1. Can’t stop listening to Beirut.
2. I have way too much reading to do for Asian Philosophy.
3. There’s a Diesel party tomorrow night – go? Resist?
4. The Milly fashion show is on Wednesday!
5. I hope the wish I made at the Spandex House monkey shrine comes true.
I spent last Friday night with Zooey at Mehanata. We can’t get enough of this crazy place.
Last night I went to Kenka—a rad Japanese spot in the East Village—with my roommates. Vintage eroticism and cheap, cheap eats. Can’t go wrong there, right?