5 things on my mind right now:
1. Can’t stop listening to Beirut.
2. I have way too much reading to do for Asian Philosophy.
3. There’s a Diesel party tomorrow night – go? Resist?
4. The Milly fashion show is on Wednesday!
5. I hope the wish I made at the Spandex House monkey shrine comes true.
Pics of the week below… Parties downtown, takoyaki, and secret wishes made.
I spent last Friday night with Zooey at Mehanata. We can’t get enough of this crazy place!
Eugene Hütz was DJing and we made one hundred new friends.
The next day was a blur, like most days after Mehanata.
Last night I went to Kenka—a sweet Japanese spot in the East Village—with my cute, cute roommates.
Takoyaki… food of the gods.
Is that Daniel Radcliff behind me?
Vintage erotica and cheap, cheap eats. Can’t go wrong there, right?
We topped off the evening with free cotton candy and a hysterical cab ride home.
Good lawd, I heart my roommates! Gonna miss these girls when the year is through…
Until the next insane update!