The evening after the Milly show I was wandering back to my apartment in Chelsea and detoured to H&M. I knew it was all meant to be when I saw these black harem pants (thick enough for fall) with the double-braided gold/black belt hanging in the back corner downstairs, separated from the herd. Now I can’t stop wearing them.
Also, here are some recent posts by moi on Refinery29…
- Steven Alan Spring 2010 Mens’/Womens’ Review
- Make It Through Fashion Week Alive With Our Super-Stylish Survival Kit
- Shear Genius: The Top 10 Fiercest Bobs
- Brian Reyes Gives Us Springtime With a Spritz Of Lime
- Rodarte’s Apocalyptic Collection Channels Nomads of 2012
- Cut! 10 Classic Fashion Flicks That Put the Runway To Shame
- Extreme Cleavage Is the Latest Trend Du Jour
Happy reading, fashion-addicts!